It has been awhile since my last post and for that I give my apologies. Knowing that your blog isn't being viewed by anyone is like writing into a journal in which no one will ever get their grubby hands on. Be it as it may, I will write again.
I will have to say that today was both good and bad like most of my days are. I woke up like normal and went to work like normal. Although I was over an hour late to work today, it still didn't seem to throw my mood. When I got to work I popped one of my Yellow Jackets (thats an energy pill for those uninformed) and went about my day. Today was truck day and that meant I had to bust my ass in order to help get the store opened on time AND I had an hour handicap. Since my general manager has started becoming proactive with the PR of our store, our business has been increasing on a daily basis. Today was no exception as I watched our sales increase from last years figures as well as yesterdays. What I am getting at is we were booming. I sweated from the time I got there until the time I left and I was exhausted. This is also partially why I haven't posted in a week.
Today I also decided to go to a local Chinese restaurant with the wife and my best friend and his wife. It was typical as most outtings with them are except my friend and I had one thing on our minds. We wanted to get back home ASAP and play Combat Arms. It's a First-person Shooter that is free to play (Amazingly so, given its detail and fun level) and requires you to play and gain experience points to achieve higher ranks (military) and unlock new weapons. So we ate as fast as we could and smoked our cigarettes and off to our homes we went. We logged in to play and within the first ten minutes, all hell broke loose at his home. I am not going to divulge this information as he told me like any friend would wanting to express his frustrations but needless to say it was rough and it almost ruined what was left of a good and bad day.
Again, I apologize for such a short post, it is getting late and I cannot afford to be late again or I get a three day suspension. I have Sunday off and I may get around to a lengthier post.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment